"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning" - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 26, 2010

Send me to Kenya....By buying a t-shirt =)

 

See this cute t-shirt my sweet friend Katy helped me design?  If you buy a shirt, YOU can be part of my trip in a very tangible way!  Later this afternoon, I will post prices and deadlines for ordering.  You can also join my Facebook group - search "Help Tara Go to Kenya".

One thing I ask, if you purchase a shirt, please use it as a prayer reminder every time you wear it! I know without a doubt that with all of you praying for this internship, God is going to move in some incredible ways!

More details coming this afternoon....

**UPDATE***
I am taking pre-orders for shirts until March 25th.  The shirts should be ready the second week in April.  After that, if there is still a demand, I will reorder more shirts!
T-shirts are for sale for $15, $18 if I need to mail it to you.
Please leave me a message with the number of shirts/sizes you would like and the best way to get it to you!  Also, I would really appreciate it if I could get cash/check from you before the last day to order so I can pay the company to make the shirts! ha!

Thanks so much guys! God is showing me so well the faithfulness of His Church!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it!!! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to get all the deets :)

    ReplyDelete