I am in CS for a few days for the New Year and a chance to see friends before class/jobs start for them and I start subbing. I. am. LOVING. it.!! I have never been in this town without class and/or a job - including summers! I am absolutely loving being here for a few days without any responsibilities or requirements - simply having my days free to spend quality time with friends that I love - friends that refresh and encourage my soul and contributed more to my growth and well-being while in college than they could possibly know. Saying that - if you're in town, give me a call! Or just come by the house!
So far, that quality time consists of helping clean/pack K.E.'s apartment, dinner, grocery shopping, and lots and lots of Wii. ha =) K.E.'s staying with me at my house since it still hasn't sold (SMALL ASIDE: If you know anyone looking to purchase a mobile home - let me know!), B.B.'s on his way up to CS this morning, J.B. will be coming over for breakfast in a little while, we'll play racquetball and hopefully an entire crew of folks will be over tonight for our "New Year's Eve Extravaganza"! K.E., J.B. and I have pretty much planned to have every meal together....and you know that makes my heart happy to cook and share meals over sweet conversation.
I love my friends. Period. They rock. God has blessed me so much.
CANNOT wait to see you tonight!!!
ReplyDelete